Hi fellow crafters! Today I have a free crochet pattern that will take you about 10 minutes to make plus it will bust through your cotton stash and help to use up those odds and ends. The finished scrubby will end up being approximately 3” wide.
I personally love making these in groups of three and giving them as little gifts or favours.
- Crochet Hook 4.5mm
- Worsted weight / Aran weight / Medium number 4 weight in cotton
- Notions: scissors and tapestry needle.
Abbreviations in US terms:
- Ch = chain stitch
- Sl = slip stitch
- Sc = single crochet
- HDC = half double crochet
*All new rounds will start with ch1 and the HDC in the same stitch space before moving to next stitch.
Start with magic circle and ch1 (does not count as a stitch).
- HDC12 in the circle, sl in 1st HDC (12 stitches)
- Ch1, 2HDC in each stitch, sl in 1st HDC (24 stitches)
- Ch1, *2HDC, 1HDC* repeat until end of round, sl in 1st HDC (36 stitches)
- Ch1, Sc36 and then fasten off.
And there you have it, a super easy and fast little stash busting project.
Show me your projects on Instagram with #relaxingwithyarn or joing our VIP Facebook group Relaxing With Yarn and share your photos there too.